*** CONGRATULATIONS to Christopher h(#12), Dan Rugg(#58), Gabriel J(#60), Sandy(#5) and Cassandra(#62) ***
* A Giveaway of Five(5) copies of MEN WITH BALLS by Drew Magary *
A Special Thanks to Anna at Hachette Book Group.
Being a professional athlete isn’t easy. Sure, they have money, ice-sculpture busts of themselves, and free use of team whirlpool facilities for their extramarital liasons. But they also have obnoxious fans, conniving groupies desperate to get pregnant, and hardass coaches.
MEN WITH BALLS gives would-be pros the advice they really need, including tips on how to:
– Showboat using classical pantomime techniques.
– Figure out whether or not a stripper actually fancies you.
– Cope from the emotional fallout of rookie year hazing games.
– Find out which free locker room amphetamines will give you a shot of energy, and which will cause you to run down terrified schoolchildren with your Escalade (NOTE: Some do both).
– And much, much more.
Drew Magary is the co-founder of the website Kissing Suzy Kobler and a columnist for Deadspin.com. Read his article about writing MEN WITH BALLS: How to Write a Nonbook.
To Enter: Please make sure to leave a reply in the comment section of this post.
♦The giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents only.
♦You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
♦The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O. Boxes.
♦Only one entry per household/IP address.
♦The contest ends at midnight on November 28th 2008.
♦Five(5) winners will be picked in a random draw and will be notified by 5pm (MDT) by e-mail on Saturday, November 29th 2008.
Good Luck Everyone and Have Fun!!